Choosing a web site development company to work with your organisation is always an agonising decision given the many immediate and future implications. To help ease your decision making we have highlighted below some of the key areas that we believe are crucial to consider.
Marketing Consultancy Support
– Find out how our in-house team of Marketing Specialists can make a difference to both your initial project and if required to your ongoing business development.
More About Marketing Consultancy Support...
The Crisp Group
– As part of a larger business development organisation, Crisp can offer a variety of related and integrated services to help with other areas of your business.
More About The Crisp Group...
– Crisp have the experience and contacts to help you obtain funding for your project, where available including assistance with the application process.
More About Funding Opportunities...
Support and Training
– Find out how Crisp will support both you and your web site -offering professional help whenever required -ensuring you gain the maximum value for your business.
More About Support & Training...
– Crisp insist you own your code, find out why this is vitally important and what you could miss out on if you fail to check on this important detail.
More About Code Ownership...
Choosing your Web Development Company
– A list of critically important things to ask your prospective development partner (and us of course!).
More About Choosing Your Web Development Company...
Creating Accessible Web Sites
– What the law states on readability and access , and what Crisp will do to ensure that you comply.
More About Creating Accessible Web Sites...
Web Site quality
– Our professional definition of web site quality, including a list of core requirements for a truly professional service.
If you have a question or query that is not covered in this section or you would like to make an enquiry please contact us on 08448 123 100 or use our online contact form.
More About Web Site Quality Defined...