Site Inspector from Crisp eBusiness starts by asking key questions about your web site and provides you with a practical insight into its strengths and weaknesses, opportunities and threats.
Key Criteria Investigated
- Is your site accessible to disabled users?
- Is your site cross-browser compatible?
- Are your products on Google Shopping?
- Are any links on your web site broken?
- Are people linking to your web site?
- Is your site search engine friendly?
Why choose Site Inspector?
- To ensure that your web site meets the latest legal requirements and
recommendations such as W3C web content accessibility.
- To understand whether your web site is maximising the opportunity of over 300 million online searches per day.
- To identify if your Internet presence is compatible with the most commonly used browsers including Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome, Opera and Safari.
- To check that you are taking advantage of endorsements and links to your organisation online and that you are a part of relevant web product information sources.
Request your Review
Site Inspector will provide you with a checklist document highlighting your compatibility levels on key criteria.
By opting for Site Inspector you will receive an in-depth appraisal of your web site, answering not only the checklist and 'what' questions but also the 'why' and 'how' elements to help you strive for maximum online impact in your chosen market sector(s).
If you would like to discuss this solution in more detail please phone 08448 123 100 or contact us online.
* Source: Datamonitor/APACS